Tired of the shopping frenzy? Looking to reduce the carbon footprint of your gifting?
Consider making a gift in honor of your loved ones as a way of sharing the Joy of the Salish SEAson.
Here is what your gift can buy:
· $10 - runs tank for a month to study how to help endangered pinto abalone recover
· $25 - supplies a volunteer to test tissue of marine mammals for harmful plasticizers
· $32 - supports one “seal sitter” to educate the public and protect a stranded seal pup for one day
· $64 - feeds the aquarium animals for a week
· $125 - scholarship for a summer camp experience for a low-income child
Simply click here to Share the Joy of the Salish SEAson